I'm not going to sit here & lie... I did not watch Fashion Television religiously (and for the most part I was too young to start watching it up until 7 years ago). But to say that I am slightly stunned that after 27 years of production the show has been shut down with no notice is a definite understatement. I remember I would flip through to this station when I was younger and look at all these people wearing these beautiful garments being interviewed by this quirky lady (Normal Gets You Nowhere right?) who never seemed afraid to do what it took to get the interview and add a little flavour to it.
I definitely became a fan of the lovely Jeanne Beker, and last year, became one of the fortunate ones to attend her Edit launch party. Which was filled with wine, a speech by Jeanne, and a meet & greet. It is being said that while they have shut down production, they are working on other projects with her... hmmm wonder what is in store ....
Was this a smart move, shutting Fashion TV down after 27 years?
&hearts. Oli.va
No comments:
Post a Comment