Saturday, April 21, 2012

Sequins&Beads&Bows- OH MY!


For all of those who knew me back in 2010.... you know that I never ever left the house without a headband- Satin, jeweled, bows, thin, wide, leather, bright&bold- you name it and there it was adorning my head. Over the last year though- I’ve been finding that the the selection in stores was becoming quite stale and somewhat repetitive. Slowly but surely, I found myself wearing a headband out of the house MAYBE once a week. Such a sad, but true reality. Today though, I was like a child in a candy store when me oh my I stumbled upon Sproos (I was literally dancing around my room squealing). Beads, Bows, Feathers, Flowers, Jewels, Sequins... I was in heaven!!! Now, I must try my very best to not max my new credit card on head bands!!! 
Thank you Melissa (Founder of Sproos) for rekindling my love of headbands by creating these wonderfully unique pieces.  

&hearts. Oli.va

No comments:

Post a Comment