There is no time then the better and the better is right now! As I lay on my floor beer in hand, and post my first blog I cannot help but think to myself why did I not ever blog before, why did T not cut me out of this creation of a blog. I then realize that this moment is the moment of perfection as everything is the way it should be. I have waited this long with poise and purpose, myself and essentially the 2 girls that changed my life of course we could not have done without the inspirations and wittiness of Kahile our muse so to speak, we have started something BIG something that even entertains ourselves! This blog will keep you wanting to come back each day like a viral reality show turned blog to even just see that slight glimpse into the lives of 3 of the most different girls you will ever meet. Apart we are OK together we move mountains and on that note, Happy Birthday to myself and to the best years to (still) come in our lives!
Always Dalliance S
No comments:
Post a Comment