Thursday, March 01, 2012

Oh my God, shoes....



Today, I had the misfortune of forgetting my heels at home... which resulted in my strolling into the office with my less than satisfactory Steve Madden boots. One look at me and my boss handed me the ugliest shoes I have ever seen in my life. I looked to her, then down at the shoes, then back up to her with a pained look on my face. We're talking about leather, squared toed, rubber platform shoes. All day long I was cringing knowing that accompanying my cute outfit, was an ugly pair of shoes. I spent the rest of the day dreaming of all the beautiful shoes, such as these, that could be adorning my feet. Here are some of my favourites for the upcoming S/S 2012 season. Looking at these& remembering my day, I have officially learnt my lesson.

Shoes (top to bottom):

  • Brian Atwood       S/S 2012
  • Balenciaga            S/S 2012
  • Gaetano Perrone  S/S 2012

&hearts. Oli.va

No comments:

Post a Comment